Friday, July 31, 2009

Promotion Policy

I want to get the word out about this blog. Not in a major way, as I still expect my core audience to be my family and friends, but we do want to share our jouney. I am a fan of Reddit, and have been a member there for 4 years now. Currently my username is simpleanswer. I have started a reddit there to advertise what I am doing here, and to interact with the redditor hive-mind directly. In addition to posting my links there, I will occasionally cross-post in other reddits. I'm not trying to spam anyone. I'm just trying to let people who may be interested find out about us.

If maybe I get a bit excited, by all means let me know. I hate spammers as much as anyone else, but when it is you sometimes it's hard to tell.  I trust redditors will give me a second chance if I ever slip up.

Anyways, if you don't use reddit, you really should, it is an amazing way to interact with content.

No comments:

Post a Comment